Aims and Objectives
Our Aims and Objectives
The core aims and objectives of our nursery are:
· To provide a safe and secure environment for children
· To employ staff with a level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent, ability and desire to contribute positively to a professional and friendly team.
· To employ staff who genuinely care for children.
· To provide a happy and stimulating setting for the benefit of children, parents and staff.
· To provide a comprehensive learning programme to enable children to develop through the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
· To provide safe and accessible parking for parents to drop off and collect children.
· To provide separate areas for different groups of children with the opportunity to mix and develop.
· To encourage and facilitate discussion and feedback with parents to develop the partnership with them.
· To offer balanced and nutritional meals prepared on the premises.
· To offer a wide range of care options with early starts and late finishes to cater for individual needs.
· To run an out of school club for the local primary schools in Hornby and Wray for children up to the age of 11.